HEALTH AND SANITATION
1. Gift of Hearing Project: Preventing hearing impairment among babies and toddlers
2. Free Health Clinic: Free eye screening and treatment
3. Girl Power: Providing personal hygiene items to young girls in need
EDUCATION AND EMPOWERMENT
1. Warden Community Center: a community center located in Elmina, Ghana that’s comprised of a computer center, classrooms for vocational skills training, arts and sports education afterschool program, and an entrepreneur program for young women.
2. B.O.S.S Project: Business Ownership Success School teaches women how to create sustainable businesses and provide grants to those who successfully complete the program
3. Girl Esteem: etiquette, self-esteem building and scholarship program brilliant young ladies